Inability to pay

If you have previously contested your citation and are unable to pay the fine amount required to further contest your citation (request a hearing) you must supply the City with satisfactory proof of your inability to pay the amount due by submitting the following:

  1. An itemized monthly income and expense statement,
  2. A copy of a current signed IRS tax filing,
  3. A signed written statement that the information provided is true and correct,
  4. A request to waive the fine so you can further contest the citation,
  5. Mail your request to:
    City of Burlingame
    P.O. Box 9003
    Redwood City, CA 94065-9003

 ** The documents that you submit will not be returned  to you. **

This information must be submitted within 21 days of the date of your Administrative Review Letter. If your proof is accepted, a hearing will be scheduled and you will be notified by mail.

If you were subsequently found liable at the hearing, the total amount of the parking citation must be paid.


pTicket Home Page - Search - Legal - Contact Us